Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 14

In the last several days, my desire/will to work on my resume and portfolio have bounced all across the board. 

Okay.  Hm.  Let's do this.  Right, here we go.  Beep Boop.
Inspiraaaation.  Where aaaaare youuuuu.

WHEEEEEE
Nono, no this isn't worki-wait.  yes.  Yesss.
I made THAT
I made that!
hiremehiremehiremehiremehiremehireme
Ever feel like showing off your work in order to get hired is just never going to be done? Because a portfolio is always going to be a work in progress.  ALWAYS, YOU GUYS.

The feelings of extremes when looking at my work is tiring, but it needs to be done.  Everything should be scrutinized in a whole different way.  I need to remember that not every company is going to like my kind of work, and that's a-ok because I know that we'd need to mesh!


It's a symbiotic relationship.  A bro fist.  The highest of fives.  A hip bump!  But in a professional manner. 

Until that magical union is made...






No comments:

Post a Comment