Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 21

It feels like time is moving at a bizarre speed, and there's no way to keep track of what day of the week it is anymore. 

 
I do more than this.  I swear.


Perpetual Saturday. 

This isn't to say I'm not keeping busy.  Au contraire, mon frere!  My days are full of amazing things!  

Just this week, the dentist was blessed with my appearance due to what was a little nubbly bump under my tongue.  


can you see it?  ITSRIGHTTHERE
It didn't hurt, but the fear was it could be a blocked salivary gland (though, my hand to god, I almost explained to my dentist that I thought it was an "impacted anal gland").  Goodie!  So, an oral surgeon had to take care of it which meant novacane.  Right afterwards I zoomed over to have lunch with friends on their lunch break, where I'm pretty sure I drooled the entire time due to not having control over my lower mouth.

Throughout this whole process I don't know if I would've been able to hold it together if it weren't for the people in my life.  Everyone has kept in touch with me.  A lot of people have gone out of their way to help me find a new path in life.  And it means a lot. 

So when the opportunity arises to go out and do something with these amazing people, I jump the chance unless the stars are misaligned or it feels like my tongue's about to fall off.  Which it felt like the other day, but that was only because the novacane had worn off.

With all this spare time?  Evenings, or weekends, or midday has been a whirlwind of

ART DAAAAY

"Is this movie in 3D?"  "Nope, it's as one-dimensional as it's always been"

more pints, please.


Due to my special personality, I require lots of alone time to make up for all the together time.  But hey, when I finally get home and it's time to unwind...






No comments:

Post a Comment